Monday, July 12, 2010

Locked Car Humor

A woman received a phone call that her daughter was very
sick with a fever. She left work and stopped by the pharmacy
for some medication for her daughter. When she returned to
her car she was dismayed to find she had locked her keys
inside. Somehow she had to get home to her sick daughter,
but she didn't know what to do.

She called home to the baby sitter, who told her that her
daughter was getting worse. However, the baby sitter did
offer some advice.

"If you could find a coat hanger you may be able to use that
to open the door."

The woman obtained an old rusty coat hanger from the
pharmacy, but when she got back to her car she looked at the
hanger realized she didn't have a clue how to use the hanger
to open the door.

Feeling quite hopeless, she bowed her head and asked God for
help. Almost immediately an old rusty car pulled up, driven
by a dirty, greasy, bearded man with a rag on his head.

The woman thought to herself, "Great, God. Is THIS what you
sent to help me?" But she was desperate, and decided any
help was better than no help at all.

The man got out of his car and asked if he could help.

"Yes, my daughter is very sick," the woman replied. "I must
get home to her with this medicine, but I can't because I
locked my keys in the car. Is there any way you can use this
hanger to unlock my car?"

The man walked over to the car and in seconds the car was
opened. Almost in tears, the woman expressed her
appreciation.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH.....You are such a very nice man, and an
answer to prayer!"

The man replied, "Lady, I ain't a nice man. I just got out
of prison for car theft."

In even greater appreciation, the woman cried out loud,
"THANK YOU, GOD FOR SENDING ME A PROFESSIONAL!"

No comments:

Post a Comment