Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Vaccuum Cleaner Salesman Humor

A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day to be confronted by a well-dressed vacuum cleaner salesman.

"Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high powered vacuum cleaners.

"Go away," protested the old lady, "I haven’t got any money!" she exclaimed, as she tried to shut the door.

Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open. "Don’t be too hasty," he said, "not at least until you have seen my demonstration."
And with that he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet.

"If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder."

"Well," she said, "I hope you’ve got a darned good appetite, because the electricity was cut off this morning."

No comments:

Post a Comment