Monday, March 2, 2009

Apartment Building Humor

Three men died and went to heaven. When they arrived, St. Peter met them at the entrance and asked each of them to tell how they died.

The first guy stepped forward and began his story: "I lived on the 25th floor of a high rise apartment building. I had a suspicion that my wife was having an affair, so one day I came home from work two hours early in order possibly to catch her with someone in the apartment. When I got home, my wife was very startled, and I saw a pair of men's pants (not mine) on the floor. I got extremely upset. I went through the house searching everywhere. Under the table, in the closet, even under the bed. I couldn't find anyone. Then I looked outside on the balcony and saw two hands hanging onto the ledge. I ran outside looked down at him and noticed that he wasn't wearing any pants. I took off my shoe and started beating his hands. He fell 25 stories and landed on the canvas in front of the building. He wasn't dead. So I rolled the refrigerator out and pushed it on top of him. When I did, I had a massive heart attack and died."

The second man then stepped forward to tell his story: "I am a window washer at a high rise apartment building. I was washing windows on the 27th floor when my scaffold broke. My pants got caught on the scaffold and ripped off. I managed to stay alive by grabbing a ledge of a balcony. I was okay until this guy started beating my hands with his shoes. I fell and landed on the canvas in front of the building. I was still alive. Then the next thing I know, a refrigerator landed on me and I died."

The third man then began to tell his story: "Imagine this--I am hiding in this refrigerator...."

No comments:

Post a Comment