Friday, February 22, 2013

Prayers From Children

Dear God, please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now. Amanda Dear God, thank you for the baby brother but what I asked for was a puppy. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up. Joyce Dear Mr. God, I wish you would not make it so easy for people to come apart I had to have 3 stitches and a shot. Janet Dear God, did you mean for giraffes to look like that or was it an accident? Norma God, I read the Bible. What does beget mean? Nobody will tell me. Love Alison Dear God, how did you know you were God? Who told you? Charlene Dear God, is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his golf words in the house? Anita Dear God, I bet it's very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it. Nancy Dear God, my grandpa says you were around when he was a little boy. How far back do you go? Love, Dennis Dear God, do you draw the lines around the countries? If you don't, who does? Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment