Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Humor

A man from Toronto called his son in Calgary two days before Christmas
and said, "I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother
and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough."

"Dad, what are you talking about?" the son shouted.

"We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the father said.
"We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call
your sister in Vancouver and tell her."

Frantic, the son called his sister, who exploded on the phone. "No way
they're getting divorced!" she shouted, "I'll take care of this."

She called her parents immediately and screamed at her father, "You are not
getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my
brother back, and we'll both be there by tomorrow. Until then, don't do
a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hung up.

The old man hung up the phone and turned to his wife. "Okay," he says,
"they're coming for Christmas and paying their own way."

No comments:

Post a Comment